108th NYRR Millrose Games, set for Saturday, Feb.14, draws stellar international fields with past champions for storied raceRead More comments
Mile News Tagged Jordan Hasay
By Ken Belson, The New York Times
The high point of the Millrose Games is typically the men’s Wanamaker Mile, the finale of the country’s best known indoor track and field meet. At this year’s meet, which will be held Saturday at the 168th Street Armory in Upper Manhattan, the highlight may end...Read More comments
By Mario Fraioli, Competitor Group
Kate Grace is off to a hot start on the indoor track circuit this winter. The 24-year-old, who is sponsored by Oiselle and trains with Frank Gagliano’s New Jersey-New York Track Club, turned more than a few heads with an 8:55.06, second-place finish in the...Read More comments
Former prep record holder says current prep record holder will benefit from collegiate running.
By Peter Gambaccini, Runner's World
Jordan Hasay has been where 2013 indoor track sensation Mary Cain is right now.
Cain, of course, is the Bronxville, New York high school junior who is the...Read More comments
By Armory Track
After a victorious debut in the NYRR Wanamaker Mile at the 2012 Millrose Games, Matthew Centrowitz will return to defend his title this year on Saturday, Feb. 16. Centrowitz, who ran 3:53.92 last year, the fastest time ever in the Armory, will attempt to break Bernard Lagat's...Read More comments
fifth avenue mile
grand blue mile
the navy mile
- 09/23 A prodigy’s teenage career at an end, are world records on the horizon?
- 09/19 Don Gehrmann: Wisconsin Badger Mile star
- 09/16 Great Matchups: Liquori Beats Ryun in The Dream Mile
- 09/14 Aaron Yoder Smashes “World Record” for Backwards Mile
- 09/12 How Dan King set 60-64 age group Mile world record
- 09/09 Under Armour launches Dark Sky Distance team
- 09/05 Paul McMullen: where is he now?
- 08/31 King of the Mile
News Archive RSS Feed