108th NYRR Millrose Games, set for Saturday, Feb.14, draws stellar international fields with past champions for storied raceRead More comments
Mile News Tagged Jordan Hasay
By Ken Belson, The New York Times
The high point of the Millrose Games is typically the men’s Wanamaker Mile, the finale of the country’s best known indoor track and field meet. At this year’s meet, which will be held Saturday at the 168th Street Armory in Upper Manhattan, the highlight may end...Read More comments
By Mario Fraioli, Competitor Group
Kate Grace is off to a hot start on the indoor track circuit this winter. The 24-year-old, who is sponsored by Oiselle and trains with Frank Gagliano’s New Jersey-New York Track Club, turned more than a few heads with an 8:55.06, second-place finish in the...Read More comments
Former prep record holder says current prep record holder will benefit from collegiate running.
By Peter Gambaccini, Runner's World
Jordan Hasay has been where 2013 indoor track sensation Mary Cain is right now.
Cain, of course, is the Bronxville, New York high school junior who is the...Read More comments
By Armory Track
After a victorious debut in the NYRR Wanamaker Mile at the 2012 Millrose Games, Matthew Centrowitz will return to defend his title this year on Saturday, Feb. 16. Centrowitz, who ran 3:53.92 last year, the fastest time ever in the Armory, will attempt to break Bernard Lagat's...Read More comments
Tagsbbtm featured event
grand blue mile
- 03/26 Rowbury is undaunted by coronavirus or Olympics postponement
- 03/23 Carlos Villarreal preparing for first sub-4 in Tucson attempt
- 03/18 Finding Normalcy in Abnormal Times
- 03/13 Fleet Feet Liberty Mile, Downtown Pittsburgh’s Only Nighttime Road Race, Returns on July 24
- 03/12 Willis keeps Olympic hopes on track
- 03/11 Can short bouts of running lengthen lives?
- 03/09 Bowden to Enter Pac-12 Hall of Honor
- 03/07 Niwot’s Cruz Culpepper, fresh off near sub-4 minute Mile, on fast pace to greatness
News Archive RSS Feed